TOWN OF SAMPSON
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, December 13th 2021 4:30 P.M.
Please note that this meeting will begin with a Christmas Dinner for elected officials, town employees, and their spouses at Max’s on the Lake. No town business will be conducted at Max’s on the Lake. All meals will be paid by each individual attending; no town funds will be expended. The meeting will then move to the Sampson Town Hall for the regular monthly meeting which will begin at 6:00 p.m.
Board Members Present:
- Call to order
- Stand for the Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve minutes from the Regular board meeting held Monday, November 8th.
Board members have received a copy of these minutes prior to this meeting.
Motion to approve minutes 1st____________2nd_____________
- Treasurer’s report– 1st____________2nd_____________
- PUBLIC COMMENT-(Limited to 5 minutes per person)
- Road work
- Delmore Consulting progress/review
- Update on possible heating/air conditioning upgrade for Town Hall
- Appointing Poll Workers
- New Auburn Fire Department report
- Operator License for Christin Frank
- Proposed Chain Lake Cul de sac
- Proposed roadwork for 2022
- Resolution 9-2021acknowledging satisfaction of the contingencies outlined in resolution 7-2021
- Tillinghast cemetery ordinance
- Township of Cleveland town road boundary
- Yearend Highlights
- Next Board meeting is Monday, January 10th
This notice is published in the Bloomer Advance as a courtesy. The notice will be posted at the Town of Sampson Hall and website firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary and updated agenda will be posted to both places at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.