TOWN OF SAMPSON
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday, January 10th, 2022, 6:00 P.M.
PLEASE NOTE-The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will have representatives at this meeting for the purpose of discussing possible solutions to the Highway 40 safety issues that the Town Board and Lower Long Lake Protection District have brought to their attention regarding speed zones, pedestrians, and truck traffic. Any member of the public wishing to speak at the meeting is welcome to attend. If anyone wishes to send written comment, please address your correspondence to Clerk Darla Butterfield, 10770 270th Ave, New Auburn, WI, 54757. All written correspondence received by January 10th will be considered at the meeting.
Board Members Present:
- Call to order
- Stand for the Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve minutes from the Regular board meeting held Monday, December 13th. Board members have received a copy of these minutes prior to this meeting. Motion to approve minutes 1st____________2nd_____________
- Treasurer’s report– 1st____________2nd_____________
- PUBLIC COMMENT-(Limited to 5 minutes per person)
- Road work
- Delmore Consulting progress/review
- Discussion with the WISDOT representatives regarding proposed changes to the 45 miles per hour speed limit on state highway 40 (SEE NOTE ABOVE)
- Proposed roadwork for 2022
- Security Bank Letter of Credit and Debit Card
- Yearend Highlights
- Next Board meeting is Monday, February 14th at 6 p.m.
This notice is published in the Bloomer Advance as a courtesy. The notice will be posted at the Sampson Town Hall and website- email@example.com. If necessary, an updated agenda will be posted to both places at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.