TOWN OF SAMPSON
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Monday December 12th @ 6 p.m.
- Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve minutes from the Regular board meeting held Monday, November 14th and from the budget hearing November 21st.
Board members have received a copy of these minutes prior to this meeting.
Motion to approve minutes 1st____________2nd_____________
- Treasurer’s report– 1st____________2nd_____________
- PUBLIC COMMENT-(Limited to 5 minutes per person)
- Road work & snow plowing
- Fire number sign replacement progress
- Road sign replacement progress
- Reorganization and reconciliation of financial records
- Discuss progress on hiring an auditor
- Hall air handling installation done
- Request by snowmobile club to use town hall
- Set date for caucus
- Approve Employee wage rate for 2023
- Approve automatic withdrawals for recurring bill payments
NEXT MEETING AGENDA ITEMS:
- Road work
- Next Board meeting Monday, January 9th at 6:00 P.M.
- There will be a Christmas gathering for town employees and officials immediately following the adjournment of this meeting. No town funds will be expended for this gathering and no town business will be transacted.
- Approve bills
- Motion to approve the payment of these bills 1st____________2nd_____________
- Motion to adjourn the meeting 1st____________2nd___________