TOWN OF SAMPSON CAUCUS
January 7th at 1:00 p.m.
Sampson Town Hall
- Call to order by Town Chairman per WI S.S. 8.05 (all eligible voters must sign the poll list)
- Elect Chairman to run the meeting
- Electors must select two tellers to canvass the vote
- Electors must choose the type of nomination procedure: either by motion from the floor or by paper ballot
- Nominations are taken from the electors, only two names can be on the ballot for the April 4th, 2023 Spring Election. All nominations must have a second.
- Nomination for Chairperson for a term of two years to succeed Jim Jerabek, whose term expires on the 18th of April 2023.
- Nomination for 1st Supervisor for the term of two years to succeed Samantha King, whose term expires on the 18th of April 2023.
- Nomination for 2nd Supervisor for the term of two years to succeed Carol Butterfield, whose term expires on the 18th of April 2023
We hereby certify to the Clerk of the Town of Sampson, that the above names should be placed on the ballot for the town officers to be voted on at the Spring Election to be held Tuesday, April 4th,2023